Experienced professional harpist. Performs as a soloist, accompanies soloists, choirs,
orchestras, chamber groups, etc. Began working professionally as a musician at the age
of 14 while residing in Gorham, New York. After graduating with honors from the
Community Division of Eastman School of Music in 2001, relocated to the Central
Valley in California and continued music education at Fresno Pacific University,
graduating with honors in a double major in Harp and Organ Performance, 2004.
- Musician; New York and California: 1994-Present
- Over 25 years experience performing harp professionally at weddings.
- Performs professionally in a musical capacity for various individuals and organizations including, but not limited to: weddings, receptions, church services, memorial services, orchestras, chamber music, accompanying soloists, etc.
- Church Harpist/Organist/Pianist, St. John's Cathedral; Fresno, California: 2003-2010
- Fresno Pacific University - B.A. Double major in music performance in Harp and Organ, 2004. Graduated with Honors.
- Eastman School of Music - Graduated with honors from the Eastman Community Education Division in 2001, studying harp, piano, voice, and harpsichord.